To Book or send an enquiry
Go to the contact page and complete the form
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone UK - 0044 (0)7425 828500
France - 0033 (0)608180632
We able to accept payment in either Stirling or Euro
Shaded dates are not available
10% Discount on all bookings for 2022
We are happy to accept payment in Stirling. The amount will be calculated using the current bank exchange rate on the day of booking with payment made to our UK bank
Payment in Euros will be made to our French bank account
We ask you Not to Smoke in the property
We are unable to accept pets
Terms & Conditions
for our Converted Barn in Brittany
Terms and Conditions for ‘Le Grange, Bas Courget, Brittany France
- The customer agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental.
- The property is offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by the owner to the customer.
- We are unable to accept pets except by special arrangement ( we will accept guide dogs etc. but please notify us in advance)
- This is a No Smoking property
- A 10% deposit is payable to the owners at the time of booking with the balance to be paid in full 6 weeks before your holiday. Payments are in sterling and can paid be via bank transfer to our bank account or by cheque
- Following receipt of the booking deposit, the owner will e-mail a confirmation. This is the formal acceptance of the booking. Until the deposit is received the booking is not confirmed and the owners reserve the right to cancel the booking.
- The deposit is non- refundable in the event of a holiday cancellation.
- Full payment is payable 6 weeks before arrival, but you will be contacted with a reminder beforehand. If payment is not received, we will re-contact you before possibly cancelling your booking and retaining your deposit.
- Bookings made less than 6 weeks prior to commencement of your holiday, must be paid for in full at the time.
- In the event of cancellation after the 6 weeks prior to arrival, cancellation charges will be full rental. We therefore strongly recommend taking out insurance now to cover this eventuality.
- The property will be clean on your arrival, and we ask that the property be left in the condition it was found in on departure. If the need arises for additional cleaning during your stay please contact the owners
- Linen and towels are included in the rental charge. Beach towels are available on request as are additional linen and towels if they are needed.
- No security deposit is required, we trust that you will advise us on any damage to the property and will clean the property on departure or advise us that you are unable to do so.
- The rental period shall commence at 3.00pm on the first day and finish at 10.00am on the last day, (unless prior arrangements have been made).
- The maximum number of people to reside in the property must not exceed eight, unless by prior arrangement.
- Rental is inclusive of electricity, water and fire wood if the weather is cold,